Guitarists

Mani1919

Banned
Any guitarists on here?

What do you play?

Got an Epiphone Dot and a Squier Tele play through a Fender Mustang GT40 (saves faffing around with pedals)

Using the Tele as a project guitar so will be upgrading the pickups soon after I can decide which ones I want.

evh22

Hi Mani yes I play guitar but nowhere near as much as I used to and want to! Cannot seem to fit it in with work and bringing up my lad. Then there’s home theatre/occasional blast on PS4 and footie to fit in! Love the telecaster such an all rounder, bet it sounds great through the Mustang. Rock on my friend.
I play lots of rock, have a les Paul type guitar and use a boss amp

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I have several:

A lovely Ibanez with Floyd Rose trem, light gauge, perfect for lead, but needs some TLC, it's nigh on 30 years old.

An old Takamine Jasmine acoustic with pick up, still in good nick and is gigged regular, well, used to be!

ESP LTD EC1000 main band guitar, active EMG pick ups, plays like a dream..

Schecter 8 string bundle of pure rock, a guilty pleasure.

Have a few pedals, but mainly go straight through a Marshal valvestate or Ibanez solid state 100 watt amps.

Really missing live music :(

Mani1919

Banned
Hi Mani yes I play guitar but nowhere near as much as I used to and want to! Cannot seem to fit it in with work and bringing up my lad. Then there’s home theatre/occasional blast on PS4 and footie to fit in! Love the telecaster such an all rounder, bet it sounds great through the Mustang. Rock on my friend.
I play lots of rock, have a les Paul type guitar and use a boss amp

I know what you mean :D

I’ve got 2 young children and every time I go to tune up one of them appears!

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom