Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games

simonjanda

I have just bought a PS3 and got a Guitar Hero for it, I also bought some Rock Band disks.
I havent had any games up and running just yet but my daughter tried Rock Band the other day with the Guitar Hero guitar.
She reckons the two are incompatible.
Ist it just a case of seting it up properly or are they incopatible with each other ?:rolleyes:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Should work with either game, no probs.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
The guitar hero guitar should work with rock band, but only the basics ie you should be able to strum and use the fret buttons, none of the advanced stuff that rock band may use will work.. they rather you get their guitar same goes for using rock band stuff with guitar hero.

simonjanda

Thanks for the info.
I had a chat with my daughter about it.
Apparently we have a Aerosmith Guitar with the Aerosmith game and that works great, but it doesnt work with the Metalica game ? Both are Guitar Hero disks. And the original problem of not playing with Rock Band still persists.
I'll have to have a look myself but I'm sure my daughter probably knows more than me !:lesson::confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom