Guitar Hero 3 + Guitar - £45 at Zavvi - 360

Good spot mate, really bad timing for me though. I've been looking out for this on the cheap, but I've just spend a shed load in the last two weeks and I really need to watch the cash.

Fingers crossed it stick around this price points for a little while.

Nope Its In Store too :thumbsup:

Just Phoned my local Zavvi and they have informed me that they have stock and on their system it is £45 all weekend :D

But then again that could change when i actually go to the store like it did with Gamestation yesterday.....Phoned them up, "do you have any HD Add On's in Stock ?"...."We sure do we have loads in stock and on offer, £24.99 with 2 HD DVD's."
Went into the store, "Can i have a HD Add On and these 2 discs please ?"

"Dont think we have any and i have never heard of that offer " :eek:

Always fun and games :rotfl:

Deftones82

Does anyone know if Game or Gamestation will price match this ?

Deftones82

Gamestation MAY do, so long as it's local to the Zavvi store.

I used to work @ Gamestation, & the price matching was generally down to the managers discretion. So long as you have proof of the offer, then you stand a good chance in getting them to match the price - although don't be surprised if they don't match it, due to the big difference in prices.

Also, this is a special offer from Zavvi - you may find that managers in Gamestation are reluctant to price match special offers.

Cheers.

just checked my order status it's on backorder doesn't look promising

Gamestation MAY do, so long as it's local to the Zavvi store.

I used to work @ Gamestation, & the price matching was generally down to the managers discretion. So long as you have proof of the offer, then you stand a good chance in getting them to match the price - although don't be surprised if they don't match it, due to the big difference in prices.

Also, this is a special offer from Zavvi - you may find that managers in Gamestation are reluctant to price match special offers.

Cheers.

Where i live the Zavvi is pretty much next door to a gamestation and a game.
May give it a go and see if they will. Only wanted to try and get it through them as i have some vouchers so would make it even cheaper..............actually thinking about it they are not going to be happy with that are they :(

Deftones82

Is this in store aswell ?
Or am i asking a really stupid question ?

Deftones82

Definitely available in store as well. Just got my girlfriend to pick one up for me from Zavvi in Liverpool (she moaned about having to carry the box around).

Don't know whether I'll be into this and at 70 quid it was a bit too expensive to find out, but at 45 I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about

Definitely available in store as well. Just got my girlfriend to pick one up for me from Zavvi in Liverpool (she moaned about having to carry the box around).

Don't know whether I'll be into this and at 70 quid it was a bit too expensive to find out, but at 45 I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about

Trust me friend you wont regret it.......and nor will your missus.
You will be lucky to get a go !!!

Deftones82

seeing as mine is also on backorder does anyone know whether if I went in and bought one in store I'd be able to cancel my online one?

Cheers
Andy

ORDER SHIPPED :clap::thumbsup::)

What an amazing price, I've been thinking about getting GH3 but I'm not thinking anymore!

Thanks for posting:thumbsup:

picked one up from nottingham yesterday top game cheers op:arty:

******** its gone back up to £75 now.....

I saw this thread the other day and thought to myself, hmmmm and i couldn't decide. Found this thread again tonight and thought yeah why not, sod it, checked and its rrp again

that'll teach me :(

woo hoo arrived this morning

cheers again for the thread

Andy

Got my one today also, what a fantastic deal, thanks again:thumbsup:

I just called the oxford street branch. They're Out of Stock and are selling at £70.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom