• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Guilty Pleasures - Godzilla on Anytime

wilber

Noticed this in my planner this morning :clap:

Yes I know it's awful but there's just something I like about this movie.

A quick look this am showed that the picture looked good and it still rattles the windows in the audio dept.

Showing on HD2 on 18/02

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Yeah I watched it the other week just because it was HD, it's not a great movie but once a decade is just about right:)

aud1oKat

How and since when you got that movie on Anytime? I thought everyone was getting the same content on Anytime. Mine is showing only 4 movies: Some Like It Hot, Night At The Museum, The Da Vinci Code and Stranger Than Fiction. Where are the rest of the movies most people mention here?

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Was on mine when I looked this morning too. Funny thing was, nothing came up in the little preview window when I highlighted it. Could have been a mistake, it was definitely gone when I looked again tonight.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
How and since when you got that movie on Anytime? I thought everyone was getting the same content on Anytime.

I watched it via the normal HD channel, wasn't on Anytime for me.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
It may have been scheduled for Anytime and there could have been an issue at SKY's end and those that did register it as "downloaded" got it removed by SKY to avoid confusion, unless you had already seen it there:)

Starburst

Distinguished Member
It appeared on mine over night as well, looks likely SKY mucked the EPG data which could account for the vanishing act the movie did for some people.

Not sure but is "Spa of Embarrassing Illnesses" the first UKTV programme on Anytime?

binbag

Takes a HD sized slice of the drive though. PQ isn't the best either, very little between this and the DVD IMO.

Still, it's a must watch as its my 7 year old sons 'most favourite film ever'. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom