• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Guilty Gear or Powerstone??? (DC)

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
So Guys,

Just been having a look & decided I'd like another new DC game as I've played most of mine to death now & have heard good things about both of these so just wondered which one you'd spend the money on???

I havent played either before but love my fighters so thought it was time I added one of them to the collection :D

Any advice??

Neil

nitram100

Distinguished Member
no question mate. powerstone is on a whole different level to it, even though two different styles.

first game game i ever played and bought for the dc was powerstone and it will be the last game i play when i turn it off.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well I found them both cheap enough for BIN on Egay so I am now the proud owner of both of them :D

Neil

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Both of them are great games but Powerstone is the most unique - a must have imo (and very different to #2 - and not in a bad way!)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom