• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Guildford Shakespeare Company

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Last night I saw them perform 'Love Labour's Lost' at the castle grounds and previous to that 'Rome and Juliet' at the Holy Trinity Church.

They would not have been performances I would have chosen to go see, but since my girlfriend was reviewing them it was only gentlemanly to attend.

I thoroughly enjoyed both performances and I'll look forward to their show 'Tempest' coming up soon. So if anyone in the area is looking for something to do, I would recommend they see 'Tempest'.

hopeless

Prominent Member
The castle grounds in Guildford would be a great venue for a play. It really is beautiful. I might check it out thanks.

I like the Holy Trinity church too, it has a nice atmosphere where I can quietly contemplate.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom