Guess which movie this still is from (Re-Boot) - New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
1 You have to guess correctly the title of the film before you can post the next picture of a film yourself, unless the correct guesser says if I’m correct can someone please take my go.
Wait for the poster of the new film picture to say your right and not think your right and post a new one.

2 Please check frequently to see if someone has guessed correctly or you guessed right to be ready to post a new picture for members. Preferably at least every 4 hours or more during the day
If after a period its not been guessed please add a clue or a new picture from the film.
Also if you have an inclining that your not going to be able to get online to check frequently pass to it out to a free go, it will be more than apreciated.

4 Please don’t be pedantic about the exact title if there near e.g. if the picture is The Hunger Games and someone says The Hungry Games its obvious they knew the film but screwed up. Whereas if the films Friday the 13th part 9 and they say Part 2 its clear they know what the series is but definitely not the film.

5 This is up to the discretion of the teaser poster but if someone can describe the film from the clip but cant remember the name its up to the poster if there kind enough to let them have it, and I don't mean its a cowboy and someone gets shot

6 Don t forget directly linking pictures from other peoples sites without there permission is against the forum rules

Old thread here http://www.avforums.com/forums/movies-cinema/1739281-guess-movie-still-re-boot-pt-2-new-rules.html

Should be an easy one.

Attachments

• Wipe out.jpg
    Wipe out.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 628
Robin 'ood?

no

no

So did a lot of people even, me your sort of very near, but still no.

I want to say "Return of the King" but if correct, I can't play my turn (at work dammit!)

Snow White and the huntsman? Can't do my go if I'm right though so over to someone else

Snow White and the huntsman? Can't do my go if I'm right though so over to someone else

:smashin:we have a winner.

Free go for someone.

and just like that. the thread is dead again :devil:

and just like that. the thread is dead again :devil:

That Yay me!!!! was a jump for joy not they ws going to take the turn as he said Free go for someone.;)

Is the new 'skulls' picture Apocalypto? Looks familiar but can't quite place it.

Jumanji?

The latest Indiana Jones film? temple of skulls from memory.

Free go to someone if correct

James and the giant Peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom