Guess which movie this still is from - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
Continued from part 8 with caz2005 to post the 1st poser of screen shot.

as before

Please try check between 8-12 hours if you post a picture for right answers and try not to be pedantic, if someones near but gets the name slightly wrong please give it them

eg if they post Indian Jones and the Temple of Death its clear they knew the film the still was from but screwed up on the title. Although Friday the 13 part 2 won't cut it if its part 8:D

Woo hoo, first shot of a new thread! :)

pic01i.jpg

When Worlds Collide?

Was there a film called San Francisco that had a flood in it that some of the film was used at the end of King of the Rocket Men?

Try this.

By the way anyone know the film from the clip in King of the Rocket Men when the villain uses the Dynatrope Im shure they never had the budget for them effects.

Attachments

• thats a big one.jpg
    thats a big one.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Imdb lists the film that it was taken from as deluge, if that's what your on about..... As for pic......no idea

Just wiki it and part of it says

Quote from Wiki
For many years, Deluge was thought to be a lost film, but a print dubbed in Italian was found in a film archive in Italy in the late 1980s. Before the discovery, the only part of the film known to survive was the impressive footage of the tidal wave destroying New York City, which was used in the Republic Pictures serials Dick Tracy vs Crime Inc and King of the Rocket Men.

Im not posting an other picture of the film but just to say the films is very heart warming yet in real life the star of the film shot himself after becoming termanaly ill:(

it has to be one of mr van damme's best movies of late as that looks like him in the middle......JCVD?

not a view to a kill.....

here's another one for you

Attachments

• or am i the saint.jpg
    or am i the saint.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 164
The Quest?

Really like this one

Mother.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums