Guess which movie this still is from - Part 12 With Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind guys but there we so many screw ups in part 9 I added some rules to make them less likely.

1 You have to guess correctly the title of the film before you can post the next picture of a film yourself, unless the correct guesser says if I'm correct can someone please take my go.

2 Please check frequently to see if someone has guessed correctly or you guessed right to be ready to post a new picture for members.
If after a period its not been guessed please add a clue or a new picture from the film.

3 Please don't be pedantic about the exact title if there near e.g. if the picture is The Hunger Games and someone says The Hungry Games its obvious they knew the film but screwed up. Whereas if the films Friday the 13th part 9 and they say Part 2 its clear they know what the series is but definitely not the film.

4 This is up to the discretion of the teaser poster but if someone can describe the film from the clip but cant remember the name its up to the poster if there kind enough to let them have it, and I don't mean its a cowboy and someone gets shot:laugh:

part 11 here

Guess at the last one in part 11

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

And don't forget my last guess in the old thread. Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story.

Bri

A bit too new, here's another clue:

Attachments

• couldbeagiveaway.jpg
    couldbeagiveaway.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 210
That's the one :smashin:

i haven't seen it since it was first released in the cinema but I knew the first pic but couldn't remember which film it was. The second one of the late great Michael Horden brought it back.

Give me a while to come up with the next one.

Bri

The Remains of the Day

EDIT

as Anthony Hopins was the buttler in that so Ill try

Howards End

District 9

Last edited:
I think that might be Near Dark?

Here you go...

Attachments

• Fruit.JPG
    Fruit.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 570
Yep, nice and quick

im at work. hold on and let me see if i can find something.

ok. try this one. love this movie

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 207
nope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom