Guess the cover (Singles version)

First up:

image.jpg

Your Start clue did it. I wouldn't be surprised if the police car pic really was from from Z Cars.

Bri

I'll check. I don't think I ever had the Z-Cars single. They thought I would be more interested in the Doctor Who theme by the BBC Radiophonic Workshop.

I wasn't. Scared of Daleks.

I'll check. I don't think I ever had the Z-Cars single. They thought I would be more interested in the Doctor Who theme by the BBC Radiophonic Workshop.

I wasn't. Scared of Daleks.

I once saw the actor Jimmy Ellis coming out of the tube at Kings Cross. He played Bert Lynch in Z Cars and appeared in the Dr Who story Battlefield. Later that day I saw Alexei Sayle who was in Revelation Of The Daleks.

Bri

I once saw the actor Jimmy Ellis coming out of the tube at Kings Cross. He played Bert Lynch in Z Cars and appeared in the Dr Who story Battlefield. Later that day I saw Alexei Sayle who was in Revelation Of The Daleks.

Bri

Bizarrely, while those horrible tinned monstrosities were likely the cause of much nocturnal enuresis, i was tempted not so long ago to buy a life-size model I saw in a shop window which would have looked great behind the retro jukebox I had at the time.

I can vaguely remember Lynch played by Ellis, had a moustache I think.

Bizarrely, while those horrible tinned monstrosities were likely the cause of much nocturnal enuresis, i was tempted not so long ago to buy a life-size model I saw in a shop window which would have looked great behind the retro jukebox I had at the time.

I can vaguely remember Lynch played by Ellis, had a moustache I think.

I'd love a life size Dalek. I used to know someone who did have one.

I don't recall Bert ever having a moustache. Here he is.

JE-as-Lynch.jpg

Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom