Guardians of the Galaxy: Lenticular Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2015

Attachments

• GOTG.jpg
    GOTG.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 698
  • GOTG(back).jpg
    GOTG(back).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 140
  • GOTG(open).jpg
    GOTG(open).jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

daftmole

Very nice indeed that will look good next to my original UK release, Novamedia copy, Blufans 1/4 slip, Blufans UE edition . . . . . .yes I have a problem!

snooloui

Distinguished Member
It is a lot better than the original release so I will happily grab this as long as it is available without a ZBOX.

Ronnie3067

Distinguished Member
It is a lot better than the original release so I will happily grab this as long as it is available without a ZBOX.
Agreed, might consider this to replace the WWA one I already have, although that price has to come down.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Ah man, this is getting ridiculous. I'm never going to be able to give up steelbooks!

CH0557

Standard Member
That is stunning, already have this on amaray and missed out on the original steelbook. Hopefully I can bag myself one of these

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phil1975

Distinguished Member
Anyone know when this Steelbook will be available to me order?

Dougal1982

Hey guys

I have the nova media lenticular slip steelbook of the film and was wondering how much it is worth (if there is already a thread for this I'm sorry)
The reason I ask is that I would really like the new Zavvi version as it will fit in with the rest of the steelbooks on my shelf.
What I'm hoping is that I can sell my nova media copy and what I will get for it will cover a zavvi copy.
It's open but as far as I can tell its in mint condition.
image.jpg

Hey guys

I have the nova media lenticular slip steelbook of the film and was wondering how much it is worth (if there is already a thread for this I'm sorry)
The reason I ask is that I would really like the new Zavvi version as it will fit in with the rest of the steelbooks on my shelf.
What I'm hoping is that I can sell my nova media copy and what I will get for it will cover a zavvi copy.
It's open but as far as I can tell its in mint condition.
View attachment 644085

You could try here: The "How much are these steelbooks worth?" Thread

or accept my bid of £20.00 ;)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Does not make it right though does it?? :mad:
My point was these Marvel 2D/3D releases are typically £25 so technically coming with a lenticular is adding nothing to the price, least not £10.

Iron Man 2 won't be coming with 3D so the price will be lower on that one apparently, so the 3D disc is something that has an effect on price (obviously), the lenticular doesn't seem to in relation to what we typically pay.

IT Troll

I suppose £25 won't be so bad. However it is currently listed at £29 whilst the Amaray is £18.

rhubarb4

As much as I hate double dipping I'm going to have to get this

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips announces 806, 856 and 706 OLED TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Falcon Acoustics launches Q7 speaker kit
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Polk launches React soundbar with Alexa
  • By Andy Bassett