• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

gtx 1080ti a/v amp issues

rad007

Standard Member
My setup through the years has always been to have my pc attached to my a/v amp, via hdmi, the amp sends the picture to the tv and does the audio itself.
Now it has stopped working, no picture or sound.
PC works fine in any of the tv's hdmi ports, just not via the amp.
Everything else I have plugged into the amp works fine, xbox, ps4 etc.
I have tried different cables, swapped inputs around but pc just will not give me sound or picture through the amp.
Amp is a marantz sr7011 and tv is an lg oled65c7v.
Has anybody else experienced an issue like this before ?

CARLOS

Distinguished Member
You haven't changed any PC settings like refresh rate to something too high for the amp that the TV directly accepts ?

rad007

Standard Member
You haven't changed any PC settings like refresh rate to something too high for the amp that the TV directly accepts ?
I just did another factory reset on the tv and somehow the picture and sound have resumed.
New problem, can't get the the hdr in display settings to stay on. The joys of technology lol

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom