GTA4 Info

RidleyDeckard

SuperSaiyan4 said:
Well a PS3 launch title eh? Hahaha :rotfl: So looks like no PS3 until next year October :rotfl: :rotfl:
with all the Blu Ray problems, that really wouldn't suprise me ;)

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
:rotfl: very funny. Particularly like the British Summer BBQ minigame. :D

J_C_X

Novice Member
Not that true says the developers are English WRONG. When the hell did rockstar north go to England. Scottish and proud.

San Andreas= St Andrew.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
It can't be set in England, because I read the next GTA will have volcano’s.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Are you guys joking? Surely you've realised that link in the original post is completely fictious? :rotfl:

dodger747

Novice Member
Quoted for the Warez fans amongst us :smashin: :

GTA4 is out on October the 17th 2007 on the Playstation 3, and then about 3 hours later on the PC.

Rian1988

Novice Member
TVR_Fan said:
It can't be set in England, because I read the next GTA will have volcano’s.
Yes you read a rumour that it will have volcano's we have seen rumours that it will be set in england, they are all just talk, no official info yet.

C225

yes i sort of gave that away when i originally posted it sayiny i thought it was funny but some Ppl are so gullable

CDR

if you believe the Hype, Rockstar is about to be bought by Microsoft, and turning the GTA franchise into XBOX Exclusives..

Source although i've never heard of this site before..

ThePiousFlea

Novice Member
CDR said:
if you believe the Hype, Rockstar is about to be bought by Microsoft, and turning the GTA franchise into XBOX Exclusives..

Source although i've never heard of this site before..
There are so many factual errors in that "article" I wouldn't know where to begin.