GTA: Vice City

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic!
If you loved the first one you'll take this one home to meet the folks!

Seems they've just added everything you wished you could do in the first one!

The music is great : real 80s pop pap tunes (Jan Hammer , mister mister!)

I was playing it and thinking how much the main character sounded like Ray Liotta....It IS Ray Liotta !
Voice talent is great! Spot the real celebs!

Motorbikes are great. Go to nightclubs start fights and get beaten up by knuckle duster weilding bouncers!

The cops threw a stinger in front of my car and blew out my tyres! ( didn't stop me though just took out a few more pedestrians as a result!)

superb... although I did spend a couplel of minutes trying to get the game to use the albums on my hard-drive for the radio when before I remembered this wasn't on my Xbox!

The voice acting is superb throughout the game, i believe the guy from Twin Peaks (Kyle somethingorother) also has done a voice.

Also recognised that one of the actors in the opening sonny cinematic also did the voice of the don in the PC game mafia

Kyle McClachclan ( sp) was in the first one .

I look forward to next month.

I'm doing the wise thing and not buying this game yet. I have an extremely important deadline at the end of the month and this game would guarantee me my P45.

Originally posted by pointon
I'm doing the wise thing and not buying this game yet. I have an extremely important deadline at the end of the month and this game would guarantee me my P45.

Bought my copy yesterday morning from me local gaming establishment and skived off work yesterday afternoon cos I couldn't wait to play it

I was hoping mine would be delivered this morning.

will have to wait til Monday now

ah well give me chance to setup my 36" telly arriving tomorrow:D

Originally posted by graham.myers

ah well give me chance to setup my 36" telly arriving tomorrow:D

7ft diagonal for me !!

makes you motion sick though :cool:

Yeah I've got a 7ft screen in my HC room. my consoles mainly live there.

plug in a steering wheel - tis fun after a few sherberts

Sorry didn't mean to turn it into a mine's is bigger than your's thread.

i do agree that on a projector consoles are very good. My aging ps one shows a few jaggies but once you've had a few sherberts you're not bothered.

I love it!!! Cannot beat running pedestrians over!!!!

Good job I am not american and can differentiate between reality and fiction!!!!!!!

How do i save the game i thought once you have completed a mission you can save it but i cant find an option to save

Originally posted by pointon
I look forward to next month.

Looks like you'll have to anyway, everywere has sold out.

Ordered it from play last week, thought if its not here today i'll buy it from game and take it back when mine comes. SOLD OUT in game:mad: , then get an e-mail from play saying the suppliers haven't got enough and they might have it in next week:mad: .

Oh well.

Anyone else having trouble getting it.

haven't got this yet (trying to finish all my old games before buying any new ones, and still haven't finished GTA3 yet), but love how the release of GTA Vice City brings gaming back on the news and highlights just how much the popular media know about videogames.

Switch on Breakfast TV this morning, "Parents in America are trying to ban this game... Go and read a book instead.." usual stuff, then switch on Five Live in the car this evening and they are stoll on about it... same old same old, "violent game given X certificate but how can we really stop kids playing it".

Add in a bit of "video games make more than movies" spin and we've got videogames (again) corrupting the kids and turning them all into murdering gangster wannabes.

The conspiracy theorists out there might start to think that the BBC et al like to get their teeth into these good anti-videogame stories cause when we are playing videogames we aren't watching the telly...

Originally posted by James45
please bring this out on the Cube

no chance hehe stick with yer little camp plumber lad:D

Originally posted by crazzy kopite
How do i save the game i thought once you have completed a mission you can save it but i cant find an option to save

You need to go back to the hotel ( pink tape on the map) the save token is in the lobby.

The audio can also be set to DTS 4.1 in realtime!! Sounds the business!!

Originally posted by Geezer
Ps2 fan boy strikes again.

yep and you are gamecube funboy!

notice that was funboy!:D

sold over 250 copies yesterday my feet are so broken!
:D :mad: :D

dont see what the fuss is about with this game , the first one was boring after about an hour or so, basically driver with more violence .Wont bother with this one !!

So you dont like GTA3, are you choir boy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom