GTA Vice City: Stolen Cars

Bogside

One of the things I loved in GTA 3 was the ability to take your stolen cars to the garage at the docks as a mini game. You had to collect as many different types as possible (the dodo plane was one of the hardest until you'd opened up the airport area).

Does anyone know of a similar drop off point in Vice City? I've looked around but can't see any likely spots.(I've only just opened up the Diaz part of the game so maybe it'll crop up later?)

G

graham.myers

Yes you can deliver stolen cars, according to the hints I've seen.

I am assuming its across one of the bridges in one of the next areas

Bogside

Where have you seen the hints? Maybe they will tell me more precisley where I can drop the cars off?

Bogside

Thanks for this - it seems Graham was right and this opens up later in the game. I'll just have to keep plodding on and looking for secret packages for the moment.

G

graham.myers

Some of the hints etc say the packages are really hard to find. I found a lot quite easilty. I think I'm up to 22 or something in about 8 hours of game play.

I'm stuck on the 'demolition' mission - damm hard to control the RC helicopter :mad:

Bogside

I found on that mission that the best ideas were:

1. Use x (to increase speed and height) by pressing it for a second and then releasing rather than keeping it pressed.
2. Do the same with square for decreasing height.
3. Start at the 3rd floor and work down.
4. use up direction to control where you are heading.
5. Use R2/L2 to move right/left

Hope this helps.

G

graham.myers

Yeah I think I've just about sussed it. Just needed a break from it 'cos it was doing my head in.

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
I cannot for the life of me get the columbian dope snatcher on the motorbike after the shoot out ! Think I'll use a car instead of the bike next time...