1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gta vc mission help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by luv ya jen, Sep 27, 2003.

1. luv ya jen

luv ya jen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    im stuck on a mission in GTA VC the mission being messing with the man what the ell do i do

2. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
  3. dred

dred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    If I remember correctly it's the one with the choas-meter?...

If so I just ran around the corner from the start of the mission up the steps. You'll be on top of the building opposite the biker gang bar. There is a shack up here which you can buy with a save point. Walk to the edge of the building overlooking to point where the road forks. Make sure you have lots of ammo for any of the big weapons (rocket launcher, mini gun or the tony montana gun).

Just start shooting everything in sight particulary police cars and police. A couple of helicopters may turn up which you'll need to take out. Once you've completed the mission. Run over to the shack and save. You'll probably have 5/6 stars now so just steal a vehicle and take to the nearby paintshop. Voila!

4. godzilla

godzilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    much easier than that (but not as much fun) courtesy of gamefaqs.com: Jack a large vehicle, I happened upon a coach, park it on open ground and let rip with the M4 rifle. Keep shooting even after it blows up and the chaos meter will continue to fill. You don't even get any stars!