GTA: San Andreas The Definitive Edition is coming to Game Pass on November 11

I pre-downloaded this last week, from gamepass, so you can download it now.

Couldn't find it at first, but found it by clicking on the store and the definitive edition and scrolling down to whats included in the bundle and SA was there to install. Thanks

Is the game too dark for anyone else? I started it up, but could hardly see anything, turning the brightness levels all the way up, helped.

But, I'm feeling really nostalgic playing this again, love it.

Is the game too dark for anyone else? I started it up, but could hardly see anything, turning the brightness levels all the way up, helped.

I only played a short bit so far at start, but yeah it seemed quite dark, playing in dolby vision here.

Yes definitely too dark glad it’s not just me that’s noticed it.

some games best left in the past. Found this janky, but enabled performance mode and plays better. Can’t see that i’ll come back to it with so many newer games to play. Still, good it’s on game pass

Seems badly optimised when a performance mode struggles to maintain 60fps on a game like this.

qh56b1t9dvy71.jpg

The guy on the left looks like a Mii :D

I think this game is best left as a fond memory for me.

qh56b1t9dvy71.jpg

The guy on the left looks like a Mii :D

I think this game is best left as a fond memory for me.
Is this real? I was playing it last night, and it looks pretty good to me.

There are certainly some people trying to make it look bad, apparently spreading lies about missing songs, in the game as well. Maybe bitter because we haven't had a new GTA game, lol.

Glad I'm replaying it again, reminding me what a great game it is.

Last edited:
Is this real? I was playing it last night, and it looks pretty good to me, and no way as bad as that.

There are certainly some people trying to make it look bad, apparently spreading lies about missing songs, in the game. Maybe bitter because we haven't had a new GTA game, lol.

To be honest I have no idea, I found it on Reddit :)

I don't think the missing songs are "lies" though:

ive been 'semi' enjoying this (hammered the original on release).... quite enjoying it for what it is... now at the part where you have to take over the gang territories.... the infamous "wrong side of the tracks" mission is much easier and i went through that first time... back to the territories though and what an absolute slog... easy to get killed with no cover system and you lose all weapons on death (until later in the game anyway)..... so for the price of free on game pass i'll keep chipping away at it.... if i was £55 plus down though id be very unimpressed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom