1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gta 3

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by backtothefuture, Sep 14, 2003.

1. backtothefuture

backtothefuture

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok , I recently started playing this game properly (not Vice City!) ... bit of a late starter, I know I know! :blush:

so exactly how big is this game?? I got exams coming up and its getting really annoying, as the more I play, the more addictive it gets and the more missions there are to do!!!!!!!!!!!

currently am in Stanton Island ... got a couple of missions on the go .. one is to break a yakuza out of jail and help him escape , second one is to try and get a pay packet to some informer/police tip off ... (problem with this mission is , I have to race to too many phone booths in about 3 and a half minutes and always run out of time!!)

so any of you guys know how long I got to go till I finish the game / any tips?

:)

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Total of three islands.

Use the the two faster cars- Cheetah is a good one- fast with good grip & handling. Useful for the timed missions.

Also for the tougher jobs- ie destroying other cars- "acquire" the fire truck or secutiry van. Takes a few hits, quite fast, and knocks other cars away.

3. backtothefuture

backtothefuture

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hm seems i'm only about halfway through :(

ah well, back to the missions :D