GT5P - Racers of the Rising Sun TT 15 Aug to 12 Sept

I'll have a punt on this over the weekend, But expect me to be just infront of TP's times :smashin:

:devil:

:lesson::nono:

Tbh you probably will be, seeing as you've had a few months more on a wheel than me :devil:

I'm gonna have to get a wheelstandpro/fanatec rennsport wheelstand eventually, the coffee table setup just aint cutting it :rotfl:

on these S2 tires once the car starts sliding it is imposible to stop it. I've been ahead of my ghost a few times there and messed up with braking just a fraction too late.:suicide:

I had that problem last night with the S2000 - once it started to slide, around it went:mad: - switched it off in the end and shot people in the face on MW2 instead:devil:

Managed to take a bit off my time though before frustration set in:smashin:

To be truthful, I :censored: hate suzuka east :thumbsdow There's one big braking area, which you have to brake whilst turning to get a decent time, I'm having to left foot brake the entire way round in the nissan just to stop it understeeting/oversteering.

I'm the same, this track has been done to death in countless TTs. I'll wait for the next one :smashin:

Slight improvement on my scooby time,

Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 00'57.818 (259th)

total 2.45.371

I had that problem last night with the S2000 - once it started to slide, around it went:mad: - switched it off in the end and shot people in the face on MW2 instead:devil:

Managed to take a bit off my time though before frustration set in:smashin:

LMAO, every time I get the wheel out the cat goes awol, he really hates it when I throw him at the wall:D

I'm the same, this track has been done to death in countless TTs. I'll wait for the next one :smashin:

Well at least I won't be as far behind the leaders now :rotfl:

My Updated Times​

Just getting in some quicker banker lap times before having more of a god tomorrow hopefully ;)

Nissan GT-R - 0'55.972
Subaru - 0'58'984
Amuse - 0'55.054

Updated Tables in First Post

Tall Paul, how do you create tables with multiple columns?

Use those: || (double or single) to create columns, wrap them with [table.][/table.] (without dots) code.

That's how it should look:
PHP:
[table]aa || bb || cc || dd
ee || ff || gg || hh
ii || jj || kk || etc [/table]

That's the result:
aa || bb || cc || dd
ee || ff || gg || hh
ii || jj || kk || etc

or

That's how it should look:
PHP:
[table]aa | bb | cc | dd
ee | ff | gg | hh
ii | jj | kk | etc [/table]

That's the result:
aa | bb | cc | dd
ee | ff | gg | hh
ii | jj | kk | etc

Last edited:
had a go at getting my woefully slow GTR time improved:rolleyes:

managed to trim a bit off it :thumbsup:

Lee.Pie's times

Car | Time | Rank
Nissan GT-R '07 | 0'53.829 | 128th
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 | 0'57.098 | 81st
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo| 0'52.363 | 181st
Total | 2'43.290

Last edited:
Nice times Lee:thumbsup:

Updated times post 7

Managed to slice a bit of me times yesterday and getting used to the H gate & clutch :)

Looking at the times i need to get that sub down a good chunk.

Nice times Lee:thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

I need some more time on the GT-R. I think i'm losing about 3 tenths on the last corner.

I give it another go on friday and see what i can do.

Am loving S2000, i love the way you have to be very progressive on the power out of corners.

Roll on Friday :thumbsup:

I can get ahead of my ghost until the second part of the esses and then I lose it there, plenty of time to get it right just need to keep on trying:thumbsup:

Managed to get a quick go in the GT-R and improved my time a bit.
I have updated post #37

My first child has arrived :D:D:D:D:D:D so this has put an end to my TT'n days for the foreseeable future.

I did do a few quick laps last week before the big event, so have updated post #6

Nissan GT-R '07
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 0.57.584
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 0.52.668

Total - 2

This will prob be my only post so good luck everyone, enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
My first child has arrived :D:D:D:D:D:D so this has put an end to my TT'n days for the foreseeable future.

I did do a few quick laps last week before the big event, so have updated post #6

Nissan GT-R '07
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 0.57.584
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 0.52.668

Total - 2

This will prob be my only post so good luck everyone, enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations DB, best wishes to your wife and child:thumbsup::)

Updated time for the Scooby.

You mean this will be your only post at a reasonable time of day :D , Congratulations!

I've never entered one of these before, but picked up GT5p and a driving force GT over the weekend so i'll give it a go.

I expect to be miles out though. Managed rank 549 on high speed circuit with full manual controls. Not sure where to make up the 3 seconds i'm losing though.

Updated time for S2000

Last edited:
Sorry lads for not updating, forgot I was on holiday until the 15th. I'll update if needed then. Apologies again.

Sorry about not taking part so far chaps but had the blu-ray drive problem again :(

Managed to get the PS3 to read the GT5P disk tonight and got some times in for the Subaru and Nissan GTR - one session in each (updated my placeholder post too) :-

Nissan GT-R '07 - 0.53.929 161st
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 0.57.033 77th

Not set an Amuse time yet as I haven`t got 250,000 credits at the moment.

Amongst fitting a new blu-ray drive caddy I re-formatted my hard disk and seem to have lost some save games / PSN accounts with the unlimited funds.

If humanfish is away until the 15th maybe this can run until then or next weekend ?

Nice times Lee.Pie :)

Congratulations Duckbutton - my son is 4yrs and just started school this week PE twice and swimming once in the first week ! I keep thinking this is my favourite bit so far and the next chapter arrives and it's even better - hard work but enjoy it :smashin:

Cheers

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom