Gt50 3d glasses for kids?

jaspain

Novice Member
Hi

My little boy is now ready to start watching 3d, however I only have one pair of ew3d3me 3d glasses that came with the tv, that appears to be too big for him and also given the costs I am hesitant for him to use them.

Does anyone know of cheaper alternative kid friendly glasses that I can get, can't see anything on the Panasonic web site?

Thanks

Jason

dmurray0

Novice Member
£22.99 for a pair from a well known auction site...all different colours for the kids too. TYER3D4ME is the search word

stu D

I too have been looking into kids 3d glasses and came across the ones you mentioned on the bay of fleas. Sent the seller a quick message and got the response.

Oh, sorry, i am afraid that this glass not compatible with your 2012 range of panasonic plasma TV\'s

Be interested to know if anyone has actually got a pair and confirm if they do/don't work.

Member 452016

jaspain said:
Hi

My little boy is now ready to start watching 3d, however I only have one pair of ew3d3me 3d glasses that came with the tv, that appears to be too big for him and also given the costs I am hesitant for him to use them.

Does anyone know of cheaper alternative kid friendly glasses that I can get, can't see anything on the Panasonic web site?

Thanks

Jason

In approximately 3-5 weeks the new 3D3 MINI 3D TV Eyewear will launch...

stu D

TPS said:
In approximately 3-5 weeks the new 3D3 MINI 3D TV Eyewear will launch...

Thanks Steve, good to know (ps, TV looking great after the cal - still hunting down a 6500k dimmable bulb!). Stu

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom