GT5 Redbull X1 challenge Gold vids.

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Joner thats impressive, cheers. Makes me wanna gold it for sure. Nice one :smashin:

jonerkinsella

Novice Member
Thanks Mark.

I was tearing my hair out with Suzuka for a good 30hrs. I could'nt pick the game back up for about a week after it.

ultravio1et

very well done.

i tried for a while but couldn't get anywhere near even the bronze trophy. although i'm only on the D-pad and always play on bumper-cam.
i notice you've chosen the highest camera setting; a shame realy as your playing with a wheel, you should of gone for cockpit view :)

what assists did you use?

jonerkinsella

Novice Member
very well done.

i tried for a while but couldn't get anywhere near even the bronze trophy. although i'm only on the D-pad and always play on bumper-cam.
i notice you've chosen the highest camera setting; a shame realy as your playing with a wheel, you should of gone for cockpit view :)

what assists did you use?

Hi.
I only used the overhead view for the vid as I reackon you can get a better view of the instruments and track for the vid (the quality is rubbish :( ) . I do play with the incar view though :thumbsup:.

All assists are off except Skid recovery and ABS.

The challenge definitely made me a better driver in the end and I am glad I did not have to use the pad :rolleyes:.

Just keep plugging away at it mate ,it'll come to you in the end :smashin:.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom