GT5 Race Nights - post when you host

Swordfish

Thought I'd start a thread for people to post when they want to try to get a full lobby of 16. Most nights we are all hosting lobbies so use this thread to get people to combine the separate lobbies if you want. Some nights you may just want people you know, but if you want to get to know more AVF'ers add them as friends and if your hosting post in here with times and days etc. and put it in your PSN comment that you are hosting an open lobby.

I've been mostly hosting from my friends list because I had the Top Gear and Nurburgring circuits unlocked so enables anyone else to drive it even if they haven't done the challenges.

I will be hosting tonight from 8pm, maybe a bit before. I will change my psn comment when it's open, feel free to join :smashin:

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
Thought I'd start a thread for people to post when they want to try to get a full lobby of 16. Most nights we are all hosting lobbies so use this thread to get people to combine the separate lobbies if you want. Some nights you may just want people you know, but if you want to get to know more AVF'ers add them as friends and if your hosting post in here with times and days etc. and put it in your PSN comment that you are hosting an open lobby.

I've been mostly hosting from my friends list because I had the Top Gear and Nurburgring circuits unlocked so enables anyone else to drive it even if they haven't done the challenges.

I will be hosting tonight from 8pm, maybe a bit before. I will change my psn comment when it's open, feel free to join :smashin:
Gooner, there may be a few BoB's online tonight if you're on your lonesome (the 'ring can get mighty lonely, especially at night :D), I'll have a comment saying lounge open or similar :smashin:

Trending threads

Top Bottom