• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

GT5 PS3 Bundles

Manunkind

Anyone got any information on the possible GT5 PS3 bundles that may be hiting the stores? I'm looking to upgraded my 60Gb launch machine, but no one in the local high street stores knows anything about it. I was therefore unable to preorder a GT5 PS3 bundle.

Will the collectors edition PS3 bundle thats available on Amazons website be available at the local Game, Gamestation or HMV stores? :confused:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Will the collectors edition PS3 bundle thats available on Amazons website be available at the local Game, Gamestation or HMV stores? :confused:
Not at this time because Amazon and Play are currently the exclusive UK retailers for GT5 Collector's Edition. It is looking to be the same as BOPS where you will have to wait for launch day to see instore deals

Steven

Senior Moderator
For £5 more I would rather get the CE bundle

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom