GT5 on sale now..........YES REALLY

chris4652009

Prominent Member
Reaction score
my local Blockbuster has the 320GB PS3 GT5 bundle on the shelves (and selling them fast) NOW.
ZAdKt8Ca.jpg

yes it is true

hmm. i think it might be worth a trip to blockbuster tomoz :)

i love the mustard!!! :smashin:

I bet some will pay for the bundle just to get it a couple of days early.

Actually, i would if i had money to burn :D

Its fake, it clearly says Colman's Custard but Colman's don't make custard ;)

Think Sony might be looking at a court case if they found out!!! LOL.

I have just picked up gt5 too, should be home by noon, then 50 minutes to install, so should be playing 1pm, I can't believe this day is really here. :)

I have just picked up gt5 too, should be home by noon, then 50 minutes to install, so should be playing 1pm, I can't believe this day is really here. :)

Insider dealing or genuine retail purchase off the high Street?

Weird thread.........not sure if this is real or not lol.

I was thinking of buying a second PS3 so this plan isn't outwith the realms of possibility :rolleyes:

RDB

Does anyone rate my chances of going to my local, fairly small, Blockbuster and asking for the game? Don't want the bundle if I can help it - I'm a poor student - but it might be worth a try. I'll report back...

Ebay the guy had 3, think one is still going, he is in derby.

The manual is pretty pointless, as basic as you could get. Does not tell you anything, which is fine by me.

Last edited:
Bluckbuster at Tolworth weren't interested. Bloke seemed surprised that copies had been sold yesterday but said they hadn't had their delivery yet. He knew why I was there and seemed honest enough. Roll on Tuesday/Wednesday

It so close now i can wait a few more days.

I trie my local blockbuster too and no luck, the guy knew the script... damn you!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom