GT Pro Series & Monster 4x4

RMGEE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't find any threads for these games yet.

Has anyone played them ?

Saw them in Tesco's last night and was tempted to buy one but couldn't decide which if any.

I've looked on IGN and Gamespot who gave them quite poor reviews, would just like to know if any of you have played them and what you thought.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I've got them coming in my Toys R Us bundle. They'll either be going on ebay still sealed (to get as much for them as possible) or I'll be attempting somekind of exchange ;)

They really are suposed to be pretty bad.

Well got to Tesco's last night and they were out of stock of GT Pro so got Monster 4x4.

First impressions, the graphics are not the best but ok, the game itself is not bad TBH, the steering works quite well and the free steering wheel add on is good quality and definatly helps.

I've not played multi-player yet but there are a few mini games (Monster Soccer could be fun).

Don't think I'll be spending hours playing this game but its ideal for younger players that struggle with games that use the sensor bar.

Would probably give it 5/10, think its a bit over priced should be ÂŁ25 or less.

Sorry this review (if you can call it that) is a bit rubbish but english was never my strongest subject at school.

Well got to Tesco's last night and they were out of stock of GT Pro so got Monster 4x4.

First impressions, the graphics are not the best but ok, the game itself is not bad TBH, the steering works quite well and the free steering wheel add on is good quality and definatly helps.

I've not played multi-player yet but there are a few mini games (Monster Soccer could be fun).

Don't think I'll be spending hours playing this game but its ideal for younger players that struggle with games that use the sensor bar.

Would probably give it 5/10, think its a bit over priced should be ÂŁ25 or less.

Sorry this review (if you can call it that) is a bit rubbish but english was never my strongest subject at school.

Seeing as I've got 2 steering wheels coming with my Toys R Us bundle - I assume you can go head to head on this game?

Yes, theres a multi-player section with some mini games but I've not played them yet.

I think the main criticism with both titles was the AI of the cpu racers rather than the control or graphics. Excite will probably be the first racing title i buy.

I think the main criticism with both titles was the AI of the cpu racers rather than the control or graphics. Excite will probably be the first racing title i buy.

Im still a bit on the fence regarding excite truck myself. So far none of the racers appeal to me but i will admit that excite does look the best. I will let you be my guinea pig mate before i take the plunge!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom