Grundig WF70-3020

C

cla8

I've just got this tv, picture is brilliant, but have a couple of questions

1) does it accept an NTSC signal?

2) are any of the scarts rgb compatible?

Cheers Craig

Sorry, dont know off the top of my head but what does the instruction manual say? All instruction manuals have a Technical Specification section which will normally mention this kind of thing.

Unfortunately the set never came with a manual, and grundig have just past me back to the dixons group and we all know how helpful they are!!!

Craig

Originally posted by cla8
Unfortunately the set never came with a manual, and grundig have just past me back to the dixons group and we all know how helpful they are!!!

Craig

The reason you will have been passed back to Dixons is that the set is not a Grundig, but Dixons are using the name (with agreement) to brand another set. It would be interesting if you could find out who did make the set!)

The vast majority of sets with a SCART are RGB compatible, indeed with real Grundigs both SCARTS are RGB. Also the vast majority can accept an NTSC 4.43MHz through the SCART, but many budgets don't accept "Pure NTSC" 3.58MHz 60Hz refresh as output from US region DVDs (if that's why you're asking)

Stuart

Cheers very interesting to know. It is due to U.S DVD's but we'll find out the answer soon enough. The RGB doesn't bother me so much as its a budget system (although would be nice) and the DVD player has a NTSC to PAL output.

If it is RGB enabled are they usually Scart 1?

Craig

RGB usually SCART1.

Why didn't you get a manual? Dixons should be able to supply one FoC (unless this was a "Manager's Special in which case they could easily photocopy one for you)

Stuart

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom