• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Grundig freesat

dawnie

Novice Member
Does anybody know the frequencies of channels Really and Yesterday? I have the channels on freeview, but not on freesat and wish to add them. Is there a list of all freeview channel frequencies anybody knows?

Vin Blanc

Established Member
"Yesterday" definately not available on Freesat or FTA, - wish it was!

Vin Blanc

Last edited:

Mark uk

Established Member
Does anybody know the frequencies of channels Really and Yesterday? I have the channels on freeview, but not on freesat and wish to add them. Is there a list of all freeview channel frequencies anybody knows?
It cant be done as they are FTV or 'soft scrambled' and you can only receive them on Sky equipment.

Fred Smith

Prominent Member
Is there a list of all freeview channel frequencies anybody knows?

They are widely available but they vary by transmitter, can't see how they will help with satellite though.

Fred Smith

Prominent Member
Last edited:

logiciel

dawnie

Novice Member
It cant be done as they are FTV or 'soft scrambled' and you can only receive them on Sky equipment.

Thanks for the advive, but channels Yesterday and Really are listed in tvguides as Freeview channels 12 and 20, so need for Sky equip. I have freeview, but the signal is bad, that's why I was hoping I could manually tune into my freesat.

winston2010

Prominent Member
Thanks for the advive, but channels Yesterday and Really are listed in tvguides as Freeview channels 12 and 20, so need for Sky equip. I have freeview, but the signal is bad, that's why I was hoping I could manually tune into my freesat.

Freeview is a terrestrial service via an aerial and these channels are available on ch 12 and 20.

Freesat is a free satellite TV service and these channels are not available.

Sky is a subscription satellite TV service and these channels are available for a subscription.

logiciel

Yesterday and Really are listed in tvguides as Freeview channels 12 and 20, so need for Sky equip. I have freeview, but the signal is bad
They are on Freeview, but "need for Sky equip" doesn't follow from that.:confused:
The thing to do is to have the Freeview signal improved, by an adjustment to your aerial, or by a new one.

Fred Smith

Prominent Member

Both Sky and Freesat channels start at 101 in their EPG's with their respective receivers. Freeview starts at 1 in it's EPG with its respective receiver.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom