1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grundig Car200

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by jasmin10, Mar 14, 2005.

1. jasmin10

jasmin10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have decided to put back my original Vauxhall radio (Grundig Car200), but now constantly says Safe. I have followed the advice given here on another threa , ignition on, radio off, hold AS button until you hear a beep, turn radio on and enter code. However I'm not even getting the beep so I can't even get as far as entering the code. (this is a reconditioned radio bought directly from Vauxhall's who supplied the code - it did work before and then changed by stereo after a few months so it hasn't been used that much)

I have phoned vauxhall and they said that it may be a big job and it might be worth buying another stereo - which I don't want to do.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for any help
    Sam

2. sparkiegsi

sparkiegsi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello mate. have exact same problem.

do everthing the same apart from ignition on, hold as button and switch stereo on at the same time. and then you should hear the beep. type in your code and then push as button again.

if you havnt got it workin yet it should now.

good luck.

send me an email if it works..

wayno1@fsmail.net