Grrrrrr........anyone else got this bug??

stevegreen

I came home from work on Moday night, shivering like I have never shivered before, cold, then hot temperatures and feeling pretty poor.

Was off work yesterday, feeling pretty rough and last night I sweated so much in bed the sheets were wet this morning.

Another day off work today and still feeling plop!!

Anyone else had it? :thumbsdow

la gran siete

Yes I've had it for two weeks(almost). Went to the doc this morning and he gave me some antibiotics so it may be worth your while doing the same Symptoms are weird because just when I think I'm begining to get over it I start streaming again and always at night.

la gran siete

funnily enough I cam across a dying pigeon round about the time my symptoms started :eek:

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
la gran siete said:
funnily enough I cam across a dying pigeon round about the time my symptoms started :eek:
Pervert- that sort of behaviour should be behind closed doors :clown:.

This fills me with dread. Two days on booth at the WHF show with thousands of diseased people wandering past :rolleyes:.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
It sounds to me that Steve was so excited at winning the photo competition that he wet the bed ;) :D

Hope you feel better soon mate :thumbsup:

ukdan

I have it :( my 2 month old boy has got it, my mums got it and brother. At first i thought it was the canteen staff at work trying to kill me but lots of people in this area have it. Very embarasing last night, i went to pass wind and followed through in my living room :laugh:
should have seen the look on my misses and daughters face :rotfl:

mason

ukdan said:
I have it :( my 2 month old boy has got it, my mums got it and brother. At first i thought it was the canteen staff at work trying to kill me but lots of people in this area have it. Very embarasing last night, i went to pass wind and followed through in my living room :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

shahedz

Distinguished Member
ukdan said:
i thought it gave you the sweats not the sh*ts :rotfl:

Trending threads

Top Bottom