Oh boy, have I witnessed a disaster this evening. On my dog walking route I pass a rather posh house with one of those fancy Victorian conservatories. As I was passing, I could see a couple of men inside doing something to the wall, but could not see what. Anyway I carried on with walking my dog not wanting to appear nosey (which I am). On my way back however, I could see a man outside the conservatory curled up moaning "no, oh my god no" I thought he had hurt himself and asked if he was alright. He didn't answer however, then his friend appeared looking shocked and drawn. It appeared that what they had been doing was putting a large 50" Plasma on the wall. They had just finished and gone into the kitchen for a brew when they heard a tremendous crash. When they rushed into the conservatory, yes you've guessed it, the screen had been to heavy for the raw plugs and come crashing down, the screen simply exploded into bits. This guy was literally crying. A salutary lesson to us all - make sure you use heavy duty fixings.