1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ground Loop problems with Panny 32PD30

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by dazgwinn, Apr 28, 2004.

1. dazgwinn

Apr 6, 2001
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi Guy's, I've had my Panny for about Six weeks now and I have been following the above thread of all the experiences of everyone with their Pannies and i felt that i too had a fault because i can see two vertical black bars on either side of the screen, these are particulary noticeable on very light or green backgrounds.Initally i throught that it was a fault and of course the online trader did not want to know.But after doing some research i have come to the conclusion that it is a ground loop problem.I've had a 50 mhz buzz thruogh the speakers that was cured by a ntl engineer placing an atenuator on the cable box but the bars remain.My kit consists of a NTL Digital Pace box,Pioneer 717, Tivo, Panny video and Sony receiver.Does anyone know of whats the best way of sorting the problem?Is there any kit that i can buy that could sort it?Do i really have to tear everything apart in an attempt to find the cause?Help needed from Dazgwinn.