• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Grommet needed to protect wires into ceiling & walls

scw

Established Member
I’m in the middle of a project concealing wires in walls etc and need some sort of a grommets or capping to surround the wires where they go into the ceiling from my projector and also where I have a computer monitor cable going through a wall.

I need something partly for cosmetic purposes to make the entry neater but also to protect the cables from chafing. Ideally it will be something which stretches or splits so that I can fit to the wires snugly, but can also get over the plug on the end.

Any suggestions for a supplier? I have done a search and can’t find anything.

deefadog

Established Member
I think screwfix sell them, you mean like the grommets that sky installers use yes? There have been some threads on them, but know one seems to know what to call them, so hard to search for LoL

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom