Grey's Anatomy Season 4 (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

NinaMyers

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just searched the forums to see if there a thread on Grey's, seems there isn't!

Are any of you guys watching season 4 at US pace?

Hey guys, just searched the forums to see if there a thread on Grey's, seems there isn't!

Are any of you guys watching season 4 at US pace?

yes i am as well as private practice and i love both of them.
The bad news that due to the strike production has stopped on both of them after only 11 episodes filmed. So we only have a couple to go and it wont be untill sometime next year before we get anymore.:(

I know, mega p'ed off at that. It's affecting loads of my favourite shows, 24, heroes etc.

Hopefully the networks get this sorted quickly or I'll end up doing something constructive with my time rather than watching tv shows!!!

I know, mega p'ed off at that. It's affecting loads of my favourite shows, 24, heroes etc.

Hopefully the networks get this sorted quickly or I'll end up doing something constructive with my time rather than watching tv shows!!!

its a pain, but i have alot of stuff sitting unwatched, i have s1 & s2 of dexter,the last 2 seasons of crossing jordan, all this years csi episodes, and there is more than that as well:D . There is just so mutch to watch this year.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom