Gremlins removed from release Region b Bluray???

supermackem

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from play to say my order has been canceled due to the title being pulled from release. Strange i was looking forward to that.:thumbsdow

Just got an email from play to say my order has been canceled due to the title being pulled from release. Strange i was looking forward to that.:thumbsdow

Damn was going to get this with Beetlejuice and The Goonies:(

same email for me!!!!
This and GOONIES were 2 of the most anticipated titles on BD for me!. To say im not happy is an understatement!

They must know something others don't. My Amazon order still stands. HMV still taking pre-orders. Odd.

I have an uneasy feeling that Goonies will go. Nothing out there on it at all.

My goonies says Packing but they have cancelled gremlins. So have pre ordered with Amazon.

Was really looking forward to Gremlins, got the same email from play about an hour ago :thumbsdow
My Goonies is packing so fingers crossed it goes to posted!!!!

Play cancelled mine too, just re-ordered with HMV.

Fingers crossed etc.

Goonies on play states:Temporarily out of stock

There are no specs up and Artwork to be confirmed.:confused:

Call me sceptical but even though this is packing im still not sure if this is being released?

My Goonies was shipped from HMV yesterday. Nothing on Gremlins, though.

It's still in my rental list on lovefilm so fingers crossed.

Could we get a comment on pic and sound quanlity of Goonies and Beetlejuice whenever any of you that have them get watching the films, please:)

Gremlins release date is now shown as 08/12 at HMV.

Goonies dispatched... :D

Just seen that,poor imo waiting to bump sales up for christmas period :eek:

least its not be shelved i guess. Maybe because this is a xmas film they have simply decided to launch it for the festive season.

Good to see the goonies on track though!!

Goonies dispatched... :D

I can't wait for this. I'm the biggest goonies fan. I have the VHS, Laser Disk, DVD, PSP and now the BLU-RAY on its way.

Also bought loads of the movie memorabilia surrounding the film over the years:) since 1985. Have over 30 items in my collection.

I remember liking Goonies as I kid but I cant remember any of it now. Damn that alcohol destroying memory.. :rotfl:

Gremlins is no longer available taking pre-orders for Gremlins, looks like I managed to slip an order in before they cancelled the listing! There is however an amazon seller claiming he has one in stock at the price of £30.62.

Just got an email from amazon, stating the following:

Dear Customer, We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on 02 October 2008, 21:15 MEST (Order# 203-3873163-7670739). Zach Galligan (Actor), et al "Gremlins [Blu-ray] [1984]" Amazon.co.uk: Gremlins [Blu-ray] [1984]: Zach Galligan, Phoebe Cates, Hoyt Axton, Polly Holliday, Frances Lee McCain, Judge Reinhold, Corey Feldman, Joe Dante: DVD[/url] Still want it? We'll keep on trying. If you want to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below and click on "Cancel items or orders":

Amazon don't do much contact with there suppliers then eh!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom