Gremlins removed from release Region b Bluray???

supermackem

Just got an email from play to say my order has been canceled due to the title being pulled from release. Strange i was looking forward to that.:thumbsdow

Barthez

same email for me!!!!
This and GOONIES were 2 of the most anticipated titles on BD for me!. To say im not happy is an understatement!

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
They must know something others don't. My Amazon order still stands. HMV still taking pre-orders. Odd.

myersfan73

Was really looking forward to Gremlins, got the same email from play about an hour ago :thumbsdow
My Goonies is packing so fingers crossed it goes to posted!!!!

Barthez

Goonies on play states:Temporarily out of stock

There are no specs up and Artwork to be confirmed.:confused:

Call me sceptical but even though this is packing im still not sure if this is being released?

brian s

Distinguished Member
Gremlins could've been a class release. We named our cats after them! I'd hope this is only a delay .

Cheers
Bri

darklight

Could we get a comment on pic and sound quanlity of Goonies and Beetlejuice whenever any of you that have them get watching the films, please:)

TW ALBIEE

Barthez

Just seen that,poor imo waiting to bump sales up for christmas period :eek:
least its not be shelved i guess. Maybe because this is a xmas film they have simply decided to launch it for the festive season.

Good to see the goonies on track though!!

Barthez

Goonies dispatched... :D
I can't wait for this. I'm the biggest goonies fan. I have the VHS, Laser Disk, DVD, PSP and now the BLU-RAY on its way.

Also bought loads of the movie memorabilia surrounding the film over the years:) since 1985. Have over 30 items in my collection.

tutu

I remember liking Goonies as I kid but I cant remember any of it now. Damn that alcohol destroying memory.. :rotfl:

myersfan73

Gremlins is no longer available taking pre-orders for Gremlins, looks like I managed to slip an order in before they cancelled the listing! There is however an amazon seller claiming he has one in stock at the price of £30.62.

myersfan73

Just got an email from amazon, stating the following:

Dear Customer, We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on 02 October 2008, 21:15 MEST (Order# 203-3873163-7670739). Zach Galligan (Actor), et al "Gremlins [Blu-ray] [1984]" Amazon.co.uk: Gremlins [Blu-ray] [1984]: Zach Galligan, Phoebe Cates, Hoyt Axton, Polly Holliday, Frances Lee McCain, Judge Reinhold, Corey Feldman, Joe Dante: DVD[/url] Still want it? We'll keep on trying. If you want to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below and click on "Cancel items or orders":

Amazon don't do much contact with there suppliers then eh!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett