Greenwich Today

U'R'ss

Novice Member
They were filming Little Doric I mean "Dorrit" Whoops!! there today, would not let us too near but got these, Had the wrong lens with me really But......

Also some costume period navy, not part of the filming but for the museum

The little specks you will see in the smoke (large photo) are coming from the gun not the lens or camera

Girls will be boys

Now I'll try to link them back to flickr :rolleyes:

If not just go there for bigger pixs :)

spyder viewer

Charles Dickens wrote Little Dorrit. I think he'll excuse your typo after all earlier in his life he was a columnist!;)

Great photos though.

IAN P

Novice Member
Nice and sharp and colourful,the shot with the bicorn hat is funny,the hat just doesn't look right on him:D

U'R'ss

Novice Member
Nice and sharp and colourful,the shot with the bicorn hat is funny,the hat just doesn't look right on him:D

No but he had a face to fit, from the side he had Wellingtons nose,. I was a bit shy to ask him to pose sideways LOL

U'R'ss

Novice Member
A photo of a photo (not clear) of men doing the work (in the chapel) I do today, the plasterwork

U'R'ss

Novice Member
Another, much better in large, I really like this one, What do you think?

I think that wheel needs some work on it

shaolin101

In the last picture of the rifleman (woman) you can see my 2 boys! Dressed in red and grey knights outfits - thankfully i am off to the side a bit more!

also took plenty of pics there and wondered what they were filming - spent ages getting a pic of the flame as they fired and loads of the green man for my daugther.

U'R'ss

Novice Member
In the last picture of the rifleman (woman) you can see my 2 boys! Dressed in red and grey knights outfits - thankfully i am off to the side a bit more!

also took plenty of pics there and wondered what they were filming - spent ages getting a pic of the flame as they fired and loads of the green man for my daugther.
A bit clearer

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom