Greenhouse monster gadgets compared...

:D Not so bad here - a 26" LCD and a 360. A two-litre car with 177g/Km CO2 output Brrrm!

Its crap like this that makes people realise what claptrap GW is.

Why dont we just stop breathing, that will solve all the problems.

Why didnt they bring up kettles and water heaters? Shouldnt people just wear more sweaters to stop global warming due to using energy for heating their homes?

And who pulls numbers out of their :censored: to calculate how much CO2 a plasma produces?

Hey Guys
i had a tour of the BBC tv Centre last year.Could not get over the amount of offices with no people in, but the lights on. Now theirs a lesson.Also notice the amount of times they will send two or more reporters to cover the same news story, complete with another cameraman. Bet they don't drive up the M6 in their Toyota Prius. Just try to calculate the amount of staff they have throughout the UK and overseas. I was also told they have their own in house travel agency!

The latest plasmas consume 1 watt on standby. Who the hell is going to switch off their set to save 1 watt??? :rolleyes:

The fact that the PS3 uses almost 3 times the energy of the Xbox 360 means secretly, I want one even more! What is that machine doing? Does that make me a bad person?

yes. And a total hypocrit.

You rant and rave about MMGW, then crave shiney things like everyone else.

If you were true to your word, you would be leading a campaign to have PS3's banned.:rolleyes:

The fact that the PS3 uses almost 3 times the energy of the Xbox 360 means secretly, I want one even more! What is that machine doing? Does that make me a bad person?

Yes, your evil scum, obviously on the pay of evil Nazi international oil companies, a wicked person who probably dreams of thrusting cocktail sticks into the eyes of poor people in africa. You should be ashamed!

For the benefit of the Mods, I think Mike will appreciate that I am joking (hope so at least Mike :))

yes. And a total hypocrit.

You rant and rave about MMGW, then crave shiney things like everyone else.

If you were true to your word, you would be leading a campaign to have PS3's banned.:rolleyes:

The real evil is tea drinkers. There's people up and down the land, just like me :eek: who have 20 cup of teas a day if allowed. All those boiling kettles, they're 3 Kilowatt appliances them you know.

Evil tea drinkers, boo to you.

Old people too, they're evil. All that heating and stuff because they can't regulate their body temperature like they used too. That's not an excuse though, we've got a planet to save, and cute cuddly polar bears just can't take the strain anymore.
Go on, you tell me the last time you went into an old persons home and it wasn't like entering a blast furnace. They're all at you know, and they're destroying the planet.

Boo to you too.

Internet users too, they're at it, destroying the planet. We should throw em down Mount Etna I reckon. All those idiots, blathering away on pointless blogs whilst staring at evil electricity sucking monitors. We don't even need the bleedin internet, carrier pigeon is far more sustainable.

Evil internet.

Evil Nazi internet users, boo to you too, boooooooooooo!

Yes, your evil scum, obviously on the pay of evil Nazi international oil companies, a wicked person who probably dreams of thrusting cocktail sticks into the eyes of poor people in africa. You should be ashamed!

For the benefit of the Mods, I think Mike will appreciate that I am joking (hope so at least Mike :))
I am deeply ashamed. It's another evening of self-flagellation for me.
;)

I am deeply ashamed. It's another evening of self-flagellation for me.
;)

At eternity in hell, I think you will find:)

I like it when the forum's all friendly and jokey :clap:

It's another evening of self-flagellation for me.

I think that can be classed as a renewable and very eco friendly......:D

Maybe there is an optimum balance to be found between self flagellation and PS3 use to minimise the impact on the environment. :)

Certainly merits further scientific investigation - I'll let you know how I get on. :rotfl: :devil:

I think that can be classed as a renewable and very eco friendly......:D

I don't know about that. But self immolation might be eco-friendly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry I got my wires crossed I was thinking of something else.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Because its linking household stuff to global warming.

Global warming is fiction so the website is just pointless.

If you think its fiction why do you always post in these threads, pointless posts at that, i mean every thread you say the same global warming is fiction so the debate is pointless, so why are you carry on debating it ?

Your opinion is :boring:

If you think its fiction why do you always post in these threads, pointless posts at that, i mean every thread you say the same global warming is fiction so the debate is pointless, so why are you carry on debating it ?

In the hope that even if one person reads my posts then starts to believe its crap then my job is done.

GW is the biggest pile of crap ever to be spoke about, millions now know that and the tide is changing fast, all I am looking to do is help make that tide change faster.

So theres nothing wrong in using excessive power, polluting the world at every opportunity does no harm what so ever to anyone or anything. Period.

Even if GW doesn't exist surely living in a way that doesn't omit toxic fumes etc is only a good thing.

I personal have no idea if it's true or not what i do know though is i pollute less then that is only a good thing irrelevant of weather or not GW exists.

You on the other hand seem to think because you don't believe in it no one else should and that anyone wanting to move forward in a sustainable way is a freak because GW isn't real.

My point is trying to be sustainable doesn't mean that you believe in GW. :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom