1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

green vertical convergence line disappears!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by condor, Aug 18, 2005.

1. condor

condor
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :eek:

Hi gents, far as I can tell I set up my Barco 808 properly read all the manuals and listened to the gurus in the forums. I let my PJ warm up then I watch movie as usual, when unhappy with picture I converge! its a addiction of mine. Whilst I was in the midst of converging the green on red I noticed something very worrying the farthest left green vertical line on the screen went further left starting from the bottom left then offscreen, yipe! I shut the pj down and decided to meditate on this but that me nowhere, so now mighty crt gurus enlighten me. I have read as much as could but nothing out there tell me about this, any advice? :oops:

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Sorry mate I will have very limited time to help on this but I'll throw in a few suggestions.
    I'll assume that the picture has been fine at this wasn't something that came on suddenly. Just something you noticed whilst doeing the convergence.

What you could try is sellecting 95 (asuming 5 was you orignal input) 93, 92 91 etc.
    If the picture is way out of convergence then copy your number five block into that memory. go into the service menu and reset the convergence which will only then affect the block you are on and start converging from scratch.
    I recomend this if you have done a lot of converging since the installation because it is possible to get several areas of the convergence sceen to fight each other (one pushing one pulling as such)

If this was a sudden change then check for IC2 errors dispalyed where the bar scale or text box is. Adjusting brightness or text on/off should show it but you have to be quick to spot the number.