Green tinge bottom left on z1

S

spamboy

Well, as per the title, I've noticed a green tinge on the bottom left corner of the screen. Any ideas what this could be? I took my z1 apart to try to clear the dust blobs off (unsuccessfully), could my fiddling be the cause?

What can I do to get rid of this?

Thanks,

SB

-Jay-

Banned
My Z1 is mounted upside down and has a green tint in the top left and bottom right, plus a purple tint top right bottom left.
It's been away for repair but came back the same :(
It's now with someone else being repaired but one thing i know is that it's not dust on mine anyway.

S

spamboy

How much use has yours had? I wonder if it's the panels discoulouring or something. Built in obselecense I suppose...

-Jay-

Banned
Originally posted by spamboy
How much use has yours had? I wonder if it's the panels discoulouring or something. Built in obselecense I suppose...
120 hours thats nothing really & i shouldn't be having this :(
I just want to watch some films :laugh:

S

spamboy

That really is nothing. If mine were still in the warranty period, I'd definitly send it back.

-Jay-

Banned
I should have it back this week so i'll let you know if it's fixed and what they've done to it.

S

spamboy

Thanks, that'd be great. I heard that some AE100's had similar problems and had the panels replaced even out of warranty... I can but hope.

Top Bottom