Quantcast

Green screen Xbox

T

Taz

Ok, not sure if this is a Gaming or plasma post but here go's...

All 3 consoles were working fine with my old CRT, I got a new plasma (Panny 6) and the cosoles were out of action for a week or so.. I decided to connect up the cosoles again, all 3 via scart in to a 3 way scart switch and then into the scart board on the plasma. all was fine with the GC and PS2 but Xbox seems to be a bit upset...Playing SSX3 for around 3 mins and the whites all flickered and turned a blue/green and stayed that way. I unpluged and reseated all the cables, and made sure the Xbox switch on the scart was in RGB mode, rebooted with a different game and the same thing, after a few mins, all the whites went bluey green.

Anyone have any answers to this one??

TIA

N

nealgs

suppose the only test solution is to plug the xbox directly into the plasma scart. At least this will determine if the SCART 3way box is a fault or not

try the cable that went from the xbox to the scart 3way switcher as the cable form the XBox to the plasma scart

regards
Gary

T

Taz

Connected Xbox direct to plasma, perfect! now I have re connected averything via swith box and all is fine, looks like a loose connection to the plasma via scart:suicide:

H

hillyfield

on the same theme, does pluging game consoles into a plasma affect its quality or performance, i know the old big screen projectors didnt get on with projecting games could someone give me some advice pls..... :confused:

Top Bottom