1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green screen Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Taz, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, not sure if this is a Gaming or plasma post but here go's...

All 3 consoles were working fine with my old CRT, I got a new plasma (Panny 6) and the cosoles were out of action for a week or so.. I decided to connect up the cosoles again, all 3 via scart in to a 3 way scart switch and then into the scart board on the plasma. all was fine with the GC and PS2 but Xbox seems to be a bit upset...Playing SSX3 for around 3 mins and the whites all flickered and turned a blue/green and stayed that way. I unpluged and reseated all the cables, and made sure the Xbox switch on the scart was in RGB mode, rebooted with a different game and the same thing, after a few mins, all the whites went bluey green.

Anyone have any answers to this one??

TIA

2. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    suppose the only test solution is to plug the xbox directly into the plasma scart. At least this will determine if the SCART 3way box is a fault or not

try the cable that went from the xbox to the scart 3way switcher as the cable form the XBox to the plasma scart

regards
    Gary

3. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Connected Xbox direct to plasma, perfect! now I have re connected averything via swith box and all is fine, looks like a loose connection to the plasma via scart:suicide:

4. hillyfield

hillyfield

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    on the same theme, does pluging game consoles into a plasma affect its quality or performance, i know the old big screen projectors didnt get on with projecting games could someone give me some advice pls..... :confused: