Green screen humax HDR FOX T2

bairdyboy1980

Get a green screen constantly now... It's really annoying me how often it's happening! Anyone had this problem??

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
Get a green screen constantly now... It's really annoying me how often it's happening! Anyone had this problem??
Which TV, it's a symptom of hdcp handshake problems. Cycling through the vformat options or switching to a different input and back again might get the picture back.

Check to see if there's a firmware update for the TV. Can you post which firmware you have on the HDR FOX ?

lbear

Novice Member
Wait until the TV is on before you fire up the Fox. The two stage system load followed by the application firmware, with blanked screen in between, seems to corrrect most problems.

If it is happening in the middle of viewing, try changing the HDMI lead for one costing the least you can find, certainly less than a couple of quid for a short one. For some reason these seem to work better and last longer than the more expensive ones although I have had two Humax supplied ones go duff on me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom