• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Green output Sony Bravia to Bush DVD/VCR

P

philghq

Hi,

Can anyone assist with the following problem.
Just got a new Sony Bravia KDL-40V2000 LCD TV, when I connected up my Bush DVHRS02 Combined DVD Recorder and VCR any black output to the TV is Green. (same on Video and DVD) No problem with previous TV (Sony WEGA KV-28DS60U. Have tried several Scart leads, and RGB connection?

H

Hutchy1882

very similar issue - same thing with our cheapy Technika DVD player (Tesco special!).

Tried a different DVD model and seems ok (which was a relief!!)

Interested if anyone else has experience of this - or indeed a solution.

hutchy

C

cheesypete

Jumping in on the post

Just been round to some friends of ours who have just bought a Bravia KD-26S2010 to replace their old set

Same thing - Bush DVHRS02 produces a green screen via scart - rather than leave them disappointed i had to route the input via phono leads. Not ideal but a workaround

Old TV was fine - took my top notch scart lead along thinking that would sort - nope. DVD output set to RGB; TV picking up RGB signal (going by icon in the top left) but all green

Tried my DVD player (a pioneer) and it was fine. Obviously the player but some sort of incompatibility???

Ian J

Banned
Transferred to the cables & connections forum as whilst it may not be the correct home for this thread you are more likely to get an answer from someone here.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom