Green Lady

Sabretooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Apologies another last minute entry.
I saw out of place in this one. Hope you do to.

Saw this lady very cleverly dressed in greenery to match surroundings at Disney's Animal Kingdom but her face and "her" being a human being seemed out of place to me.

Hope you like it.

1259277758_6e214bb904.jpg

Details are:

Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 77 mm
ISO Speed: 1600

Is this really so bad that it deserves no comments?

Would really welcome some C&C :lease:

P.s. no PP on this except slight crop & framing.

I think more "late" than "bad" - the comment phase tends to come to a stop once the voting starts.

Anyway, since you asked, it's a rather intriguing image. I'd have like to have seen more of the situation that she was in. If she was dressed as a grape vine (??) and standing in the middle of the street that would be very out of place indeed. Do you have a zoomed-out version?

Tobers

Tnx for your comments Tobers. Will have to get in earlier next time. Make sure you make it a good one :D

She was on stilts and completely dressed up in vines and did indeed walk down the street like that but unfortunately I didn't get any full length shots.

If you look carefully enough you can just make out a blurred head of a person on the bottom left hand side.

Also - note this was taken with a 1600 ISO - its a little soft I know but not bad I though for such a high ISO (N.B. this wasn't intentional - it was left this way from previous shot) :oops:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom