Great site - with pics!

S

Silvoscreen

Hi, great site this!

I like the posts...and hope to read as many as i can.

I am a movie collector who shows movies in my home cinema in a variety of formats - mainly LCD projection...but also on 8mm and 16mm film equipment.....check out my website....it is primarily focussed on all aspects of film collecting and projection on a big screen!

I update it regularly...aim to add some dedicated video projection pages too! Lots of film posters...sound clips embedded - you need your speakers turned up!

I am trying to make it a complete movie package - there is a great set of pics from an home cinema in New Zealand - he uses all formats! Take a look...also features on classic movie stars...trailer page etc!

We also have a small forum...come on in and join...it is a great place to share advice...etc...there are many members needing advice on LCD - especially..DLP video projection!

Best...heres the Link :http://www.marksilvester.builderspot.com/page/page/945387.htm

V

Venom1969

Are you xander from avs and gumboot.co.nz? Anyways nice home cinema you got.

S

Silvoscreen

Hi, no i am not Xander....he is a member on our forum on the site.

he has a great home cinema...i shall be putting more galleries on the site soon!

Anything you would like in this area can always be e-mailed me directly..jpeg.

Quite a few are joining the forum now and chipping in witha lot of info.

incidently, as i do most of my film shows via video projector....i am in the process of making various DVd discs that include personalised title introductions to film shows together with an old classic newsreel, cinema ads and trailers.

keep in touch!

Best

Mark

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom