Greame Le seaux

John Simon

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Did i hear Greame Le seaux say that Uruguay shouldn't bother taking long shots at Robinson?

I dont think he said they shouldnt take long shots!! He said they seem to think hes dodgy on long shots and that they were wrong. Just before he said it after the shot I was thinking what are they trying. However there was absolutely nothing he could do, placemant, pace, swerve and dip, a Very good goal.
However Le Saux is an Idiot :smashin:

KevD said:
I dont think he said they shouldnt take long shots!! He said they seem to think hes dodgy on long shots and that they were wrong. Just before he said it after the shot I was thinking what are they trying. However there was absolutely nothing he could do, placemant, pace, swerve and dip, a Very good goal.
However Le Saux is an Idiot :smashin:

Yeah! you're right, but is the "bring Crouch on when things aren't going right" option going to work against quality oposition?

ufitsy said:
Yeah! you're right, but is the "bring Crouch on when things aren't going right" option going to work against quality oposition?
In short, no.

Le Saux and Motson as our World cup commentry team! Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!:rolleyes: Never mind the glimmer twins, it's the gibber twins! More sycophantic rubbish in 90 minutes than a managerial retirement speech.......................

Greame Le seaux CRAP
Motson CRAP
ANDY GREY CRAP

every commentry team on tv are CRAP i have to mute the volume i cant stand it they talk such rubbish or a biased i cant take it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom