Greame Le seaux

KevD

Novice Member
I dont think he said they shouldnt take long shots!! He said they seem to think hes dodgy on long shots and that they were wrong. Just before he said it after the shot I was thinking what are they trying. However there was absolutely nothing he could do, placemant, pace, swerve and dip, a Very good goal.
However Le Saux is an Idiot :smashin:

John Simon

KevD said:
I dont think he said they shouldnt take long shots!! He said they seem to think hes dodgy on long shots and that they were wrong. Just before he said it after the shot I was thinking what are they trying. However there was absolutely nothing he could do, placemant, pace, swerve and dip, a Very good goal.
However Le Saux is an Idiot :smashin:

Yeah! you're right, but is the "bring Crouch on when things aren't going right" option going to work against quality oposition?

overkill

Distinguished Member
ufitsy said:
Yeah! you're right, but is the "bring Crouch on when things aren't going right" option going to work against quality oposition?
In short, no.

Le Saux and Motson as our World cup commentry team! Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!:rolleyes: Never mind the glimmer twins, it's the gibber twins! More sycophantic rubbish in 90 minutes than a managerial retirement speech.......................

RoNaLdiNhO

Novice Member
Greame Le seaux CRAP
Motson CRAP
ANDY GREY CRAP

every commentry team on tv are CRAP i have to mute the volume i cant stand it they talk such rubbish or a biased i cant take it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom