GRAW Voice Chat

synnea

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone pleae tell me how to voice chat when online on GRAW xbox live?? I cannt seem to hear or let anyone hear me talk. Thanks.

Please note i tried a search on this before hand and found nothing.
Cheers.

Well first make sure your headset is working, I do this by creating a message and adding voice to it because that way you can make sure the microphone is working.

If it is working then it should just be a simple matter of speaking while in game and you should be heard.

seems to be a problem with game code or personal setups, Played many co op games and certain people cant hear one another while others can, I was having to pass messages on to people i could hear but others could not

There is a bug in the game that means voice chat isnt working how it should be. Also random crashes whilst playing.

I personally dont like the game simply cos of the controls. I have a feeling this will be sold very shortly.

I also have this problem. Very frustrating. Makes you wonder how this game got certified? The amount of problems and the rate of reoccuring problems is someone's kind of a sick joke!

Outrageous.

But great single player :thumbsup:

Not had a single problem at all with GRAW, single player is decent, multi player is excellent.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom