GRAW: Training achievement won't unlock?

Sting King

Established Member
Reaction score
Had my first crack at GRAW last night, started up the game, chose campaign then missions, then training (only one available). I completed the training by getting to the extraction point, 'training completed' pops up on screen along with the red 'B' button to go back. I pressed 'B' and it took be back to the menu.
For some strange reason it hasnt unlocked the 'completed training' achievement?
I have played throught the training about 4 times now to no avail.

I have started a 'new game', then selected the training mission, completed it, butit still won't give me the achievement, anyone else had this problem?

It automatically logs me onto live when I switch the 360 on.

Sting King said:
Had my first crack at GRAW last night, started up the game, chose campaign then missions, then training (only one available). I completed the training by getting to the extraction point, 'training completed' pops up on screen along with the red 'B' button to go back. I pressed 'B' and it took be back to the menu.
For some strange reason it hasnt unlocked the 'completed training' achievement?
I have played throught the training about 4 times now to no avail.

I have started a 'new game', then selected the training mission, completed it, butit still won't give me the achievement, anyone else had this problem?

select new game not missions you have to compleye it as part of the solo campaign not, i did the same

m1ket said:
select new game not missions you have to compleye it as part of the solo campaign not, i did the same
Done that too mate, albeit after I'd completed it under 'Missions'

It's definitely "New Game"- it gives you the chance to save your new game to the HD/memory card. I did training three or four times too before I realised :)

Yeah M1ket is right.

I completed it first in the missions section and couldn't understand why it didn't unlock. But then created a new game and went through it again and the achievement unlocked.

Can't understand why yours didn't if that's how you did it Sting King. :confused:

I made the same mistake going back to replay the first mission on "hard" - completed it and got nothing :( - had to start up a 2nd separate "hard" campaign :rolleyes:

Makes you wonder why they bothered with the individual mission select... :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom