GRAW - Recommend a UK/European League

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by ParmMann, Mar 18, 2006.

1. ParmMann

ParmMann

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    First off, apologies for starting another GRAW thread. I don't read the forums that often and any post in the official GRAW thread will be lost in an hour as that thread progresses at the speed of light.

I've got GRAW and I can't get enough of it, the game is simply superb, the online play is brilliant and a few mates and myself have been doing the co-op missions - most fun I've had in gaming for ages!

As we're now very proud of ourselves having completed the campaigns, we'd like to sign up to a League for GRAW to play some competitive matches.
    We're all from the UK and some around Europe so we'd prefer a UK/European based league.

Although we think we're becoming a well oiled fighting machine we haven't really played any competitive matches so we'd like to enter something thats based more on friendly competition rather than all out hardcore warfare.

If anybody could suggest a league that would be good for us to sign up too, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Parm

2. signs

signs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,316
    have a look in the live section (nation league)

3. ParmMann

ParmMann

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Thanks for the tip Signs!
    I had noticed the Nations cup on the AV Forums but unfortunately the team mates I play with are scattered throughout the UK, and Europe for that matter, so we wouldn't be able to be on the same side.

It's a shame Ubisoft don't run an official GRAW League, that would be well cool.

4. AVRocky

AVRocky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Kal El, my clan have signed up for GameBattles.com and we're recruiting, althoough most of them are from across the pond, we still manage to play each other especially on weekends.

Go to forums, then make a new application in the Application forum, say Starfleets recommended you. :smashin:

5. ParmMann

ParmMann

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50