GRAW Online

Batch

Well-known Member
Within a minute of joining any online match i get disconnected with the message 'The game is no longer available' - any ideas why?

Thanks

Batch
 

AVRocky

Active Member
Michaelknell said:
We got that a lot too. It's not looking good.

This happens in other games when you get kicked out the room or if you're disconnected from Live.

I was disconnected 3 times today, and played 5 games aswell :mad: But i forgot all about it when killing some Rebels!
 

sjp21

Active Member
There does seem to be a serious issue with the multiplayer game. Looks like CoD2 all over again. Had it 2 days and have probably had more games lose connection than played.
 

noikz

Active Member
It seems Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter is the latest title to suffer from either lazy developing, a lack of testing or just being another rushed Xbox 360 title. Through personal experience and listening to other gamers feedback via various forums, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter is suffering from a number of annoying bugs and glitches.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter no doubt is a superb title, being touted as the next or first Xbox 360 “Killer App”, the game has also been receiving some of the best scores to date of any Xbox 360 title. Two of the more Major glitches include random disconnections, one which i’ve experienced alot my self, when in the middle of a game with friends, all of a sudden you will get disconnected and greeted by a ‘Ejection’ message, while other people in the server have not suffered the same.

Another glitch i’ve came across which really spoils the gaming experience, is the lack of voice chat, when joining some games voice chat is not working properly, sometimes you cant be heard, sometimes you can be heard but can’t hear others, this is especially annoying in such a team oriented game . It’s disapointing to say the least, especially at the frequency in which these glitches are occuring.

While i personally don’t like the use of patches just to fix bugs and glitches, and much has been made over games such as Call of Duty 2 and Dead or Alive 4 being patched, i really hope that these issues can be patched and fixed as soon as possible as it is really hurting, what will be an extremely good Xbox 360 title.

from gaming-360.com :(
 

MANGABOY

Well-known Member
Well at least fight night online is absolutely flawless :)
 

kevlar

Active Member
Got the game this morning and played single player for 1/2 hour no probs. Then played a bit of campaign with a m8 over live. played for about 20 minutes when the game and/or my 360 froze. At the time my controller was flashing at me to recharge it but I don't think that is the ptoblem as usually if a controller runs flat the game in question pauses and flashes a message up to reconnect the controller. I've played many hours on my 360 since xmas day and it is rock stable normally. After the game that locked up I played another hour of single player no problem. Maybe there is a bug which causes a lockup if the controller runs flat instead of flashing the reconnect message.
 

branny

Well-known Member
Attempted 2 games tonight. First one lasted about a minute, second one anout 3. That is far worse than CoD!

Please sort it out Ubi.

Branny
 

Batch

Well-known Member
Yeah, I hope they release a pacth pretty soon!

Batch
 

a_friend

Active Member
I'm hardly ever online and the one time i try this i get kicked within a few minutes.


Ubisoft sort it out NOW:mad:
 

Aladdin3

Standard Member
Co-op works with max 4 peeps & team elimination with a max 6 peeps!
Not good i know but the best you can manage until they fix it.

Just another lazy Ubi game, if Rare can do it so well with PDZ why
can't Ubi. I can hold 14/16 in PDZ yet only 6 in this...:mad:
 

stewartpaterson

Active Member
Yeah works fine with me.

You guys gotta remember as much as pains me to say it but 256k upload just doesnt cut it.

And i believe it kicks you out because too many people. Ie if you stay then its going to lag.... Who knows but i wouldnt call it a COD yet
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
6 people is the max we could have on a number of 10 meg up 1/2 meg down connections. Very disapointed. :(
 

sjp21

Active Member
stewartpaterson said:
Yeah works fine with me.

You guys gotta remember as much as pains me to say it but 256k upload just doesnt cut it.

And i believe it kicks you out because too many people. Ie if you stay then its going to lag.... Who knows but i wouldnt call it a COD yet

I would. Seen problems with people with a 10meg connection tonight.
 

stewartpaterson

Active Member
Well we was playing with Saltireone, he also has 10mb/512k

14 People was our max, occasionally it would kick one or two out so 12 was our usual limit and it was lag free so make of it what you will. :confused:
 

sjp21

Active Member
stewartpaterson said:
Well we was playing with Saltireone, he also has 10mb/512k

14 People was our max, occasionally it would kick one or two out so 12 was our usual limit and it was lag free so make of it what you will. :confused:

Fluke? I'm not suggesting that you can't get a good game. Problem is that it is so erratic that most people will give up trying. Had some cracking games but have to balance that against the hours spent frustrated...
 

stewartpaterson

Active Member
Ah it was like that for hours, i'm not saying anything. Kinda confusing really. Who knows.

Its just when people find something wrong they make it heard but when it goes right noone hardly ever says anything..... know what i mean?

I sure hope it wasn't a one-off :(
 

Gary D

Distinguished Member
we've been playing with this all night and found out pretty much whjat everybody else has. i managed a solid 8 player connnection for an hour or so with out problems on my 10meg/384 connection.

found it also helps if you "lock the room" (advanced options) once you have everyone in.

they need to sort though i was really looking forward to 16 player co-op.


Gary
 
D

Deleted member 63580

Guest
Talking with a few clan Captains has revealed these stats.

On standard 256k up adsl lines with low lag

4 players on campaign max
4 players on co-op
6 players on team elimination (7players brings terrible lag & 8 players brings kicks and lost connections)

may vary but that will cover I guess around 60 people I guess with the captains I have spoken too and what we have expierenced.

Needless to say I wont be orgainising any clan matches with this game till its fixed.

Tips are turn off cross com and drones it seems to help, it got us an extra stable player in Campaign and co-op.

Conection makes all the difference, I can host and get 4 on my connection(ZEN ping is 20ms to www.google.com) others who have a higher latency around the 50ms mark will only hold 3 players.

Needless to say a lot of very unhappy clan memebers tonight we ended up playing PDZ for 2 hours
 

sjp21

Active Member
stewartpaterson said:
Ah it was like that for hours, i'm not saying anything. Kinda confusing really. Who knows.

Its just when people find something wrong they make it heard but when it goes right noone hardly ever says anything..... know what i mean?

I sure hope it wasn't a one-off :(

I know what you mean. Trouble is I've had it 2 days and must have joined circa 60 games with a numer of different hosts. Works fine with a small number (had some great matches in the small hours) but doesn't look good for the AVF league.
 

chris1210

Active Member
I cannot understand for the life of me the problems with this game. Do they not test things these days???

The 360 is fast becoming a joke... the three biggest Live enabled games are plagued with problems.. PGR3 is a joke due to the car physics (too easy to spin opponents) and the lack of lobby options... COD2, well, we all know about that, and now GRAW.

It seems its being looked at like PC games just because you can update the 360.... get the game out as quick as possible and fix it later.
 

Gary D

Distinguished Member
dino2021 said:
Talking with a few clan Captains has revealed these stats.

On standard 256k up adsl lines with low lag

4 players on campaign max
4 players on co-op
6 players on team elimination (7players brings terrible lag & 8 players brings kicks and lost connections)

may vary but that will cover I guess around 60 people I guess with the captains I have spoken too and what we have expierenced.

Needless to say I wont be orgainising any clan matches with this game till its fixed.

Tips are turn off cross com and drones it seems to help, it got us an extra stable player in Campaign and co-op.

Conection makes all the difference, I can host and get 4 on my connection(ZEN ping is 20ms to www.google.com) others who have a higher latency around the 50ms mark will only hold 3 players.

Needless to say a lot of very unhappy clan memebers tonight we ended up playing PDZ for 2 hours

were turning out league upside down because of it. were opting for teams of 4 and not teams of 8.

the MGC found that 8 was really our max - think i may have had 10 for a couple of minutes but that doesn't count. :)

i think it maybe as much to do with amount of people playing. at one point last night i had 54 people on my friends list playing. i was getting game invites every 5 minutes and more voice messages that than i've ever had. But that said the box does say "2-16 player co op" so it should be possible.

I hope that enough people are hacked off - they go and play PDZ. to ease the strain on the servers.

Gary
 

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom